Tuesday, November 25, 2008

House warming ceremony

Hey,

On Saturday (22nd Nov 08), I had attended the House Warming Ceremony of my family friend (Chandra Sekhar Raju) here in New Jersey.

I was really thrilled to have a function like that as I never heard that the functions will be done as like in Andhra. But it was an amazing experience.

The Priest was from Andhra and they are working for an Organization. I donno how that organization is managed by getting the priests from Andhra. (Might be visitor visas or business visas).

They does the Pooja as like what we do have in our areas in Andhra.

I was quite happy to see like that and gave me good experience here.

Lunch followed: I had yellow rice (Telugu: 'Pulihora' and Chilli Bhajji) here and lot of other stuff also there. But as like yellow rice, I had much of it.

@@@@@ Nice experience....

Urs
~ Gangadhar Kotu

No comments: